- I installed my favorite game once again (after a good year-long hiatus). I now have a 21" monitor and the game doesn't look that great all stretched and zoomed in. Other than that, it is still a fantastic game!
- I had some Mochi ice cream this weekend. Dang weird Japanese. It's a ball of chocolate ice cream covered in this gooey material (dusted with something). It's OK... nothing to write in a blog about... doh!
- Why does Costco have gas station attendants? I don't ever see them doing anything. I guess they stand around out there to help people but I can't imagine what they can do. By now everyone knows how to pump gas from a pay at the pump station.
- Speaking of gas, the OPEC guys are saying that gas will never go below 100$ again. That's fine with me. They want to shut down US oil manufacturing (read: competition). True there will be many lost jobs in the field but in the long run we (consumers) save LOTS of money and we can spend it to help our economy and we (as a nation) save our natural resources. Sounds fine.
- 3 weeks to Disney World...
Monday, January 12, 2015
by Nathan Stout (of AccordingToWhim.com)
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Don't you just love when something gets big and famous how many rip offs start showing up?
- On a similar note, I have this book with lots of Disney Imagineering stuff and there are concept art pics for proposed parts of the various Disney parks, and back in the 70's they had concept art for the Snow Queen (which is what Frozen is based on). Interesting...
- So I had some cavities filled about three weeks back and they tell me to come back in if I have any pain/headaches from improper occlusion (how the teeth fit together when you close). I did and so I went back for a quick adjustment and there is this thingy on the Dentist's cabinet that has been there for years and it freaks me out... here it is: ahhhhhh!
- I got a call from the Little Rock Comicon people asking me to come back this year. Chris and I did that con last year (along with a Anime con on the same weekend). Nice trip, but just not worth it.
- Santa gave Chris some Dr. Pepper licorice and it sucked balls. It was tasteless and hard. That's what I (I mean Santa) gets for shopping at Bed Bath Beyond.
- Chris wants a web presence this year. I'll call it: WP2015!